HEADBANGERZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

humour n rock

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
metalheadbhat
metalheadbhat

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2008-07-22

humour n rock Empty
PostSubject: humour n rock   humour n rock I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 10:18 pm

A young, single woman is feeling very ill and has an extensive series of tests done by her doctor. After weeks of tests and more tests, the doctor calls her in. He tells her, I have to be frank with you the test results are not good. You have an incurable disease, and it is terminal. I would think you have no more than six months to live.
Devastated, she sobbingly asks the doctor, is there anything I can do?
The doctor says, well, if I were you I would run out and marry a Fingerstyle Guitarist ASAP.
She asks, How will that help my illness?

The doctor says, "Oh it won't help your illness;
but it will make that six months seem like an eternity!"
Back to top Go down
metalheadbhat
metalheadbhat

humour n rock Empty
PostSubject: Re: humour n rock   humour n rock I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 10:20 pm

a guy walks into a fingerstyle guitar convention, picks up a guitar and begins to play. He plays so beautifully that before he has finished the song, he has attracted a crowd of fingerstlye guitarist onlookers.

"What is that strange tuning?!" he is asked.

"EADGBE" he replies
Back to top Go down
metalheadbhat
metalheadbhat

humour n rock Empty
PostSubject: Re: humour n rock   humour n rock I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 10:33 pm

How do you get a rock guitar player to slow down?
Put some sheet music in front of him!

How is a drum solo like a sneeze?
You know its about to happen, but you can't do anything to prevent it

What did he musician say to the tightrope walker?
You better C# or you'll B flat!

How many bass players does it take to change a light bulb?
None; they can't get up that high!

What will you find on a drummers music theory exam paper?
Drool!

Why do rock bands need roadies?
To act as interpreters for the drummer

How many traditional folk musicians does it take to change a light bulb? Six... One to change the bulb, and five to complain that it is ELECTRIC and bitch about how much mellower a candle would be!

Play the blues backwards?
The wife returns, your dog comes back to life, and you get out of jail.

If a rock guitarist is drooling from both sides of his mouth, the stage must be level!

lol!
Back to top Go down
Sam
Sam

Number of posts : 66

humour n rock Empty
PostSubject: Re: humour n rock   humour n rock I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 10:42 pm

How do you get a rock guitar player to slow down?
Put some sheet music in front of him!

bawahhahahahaahahahaah.!!!..
Back to top Go down
manufredy
Lucid Reality Member
manufredy

Number of posts : 75

humour n rock Empty
PostSubject: Re: humour n rock   humour n rock I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 2:21 am

Abbey lets nt keep this thread to humour!! lets make it a bakchodi thread!!! bounce lol!
Back to top Go down
manufredy
Lucid Reality Member
manufredy

humour n rock Empty
PostSubject: Re: humour n rock   humour n rock I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 2:21 am

Kyuki mai aise aise jokes dhund k nahi laa saktaa!! No lol!
Back to top Go down
Sam
Sam

Number of posts : 66

humour n rock Empty
PostSubject: Re: humour n rock   humour n rock I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 2:36 am

wat is bakchodi exactly...kaha ye aaya ye shabd ...iska origin kya hai...hume kaise pata chalta hai ki hum bakchodi kar rahe haie....ok let me make a joke...

wat did lil johny say to a famous rockstar ....

ans..i dunno ...i was guessin u knw th ans....!!!!bwahahaha....!!!!! Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven lol!
Back to top Go down
metalheadbhat
metalheadbhat

humour n rock Empty
PostSubject: Re: humour n rock   humour n rock I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 3:24 am

C, E-flat and G go into a bar. The bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve minors," and E-flat leaves. C and G have an open fifth between them and after a few drinks, G is out flat. F comes in and tries to augment the situation, but is not sharp enough. D comes into the bar and heads straight for the bathroom saying, "Excuse me, I'll just be a second."

A comes into the bar, but the bartender is not convinced that this relative of C is not a minor and sends him out. Then the bartender notices a B-flat hiding at the end of the bar and shouts, "Get out now. You're the seventh minor I've found in this bar tonight."

Next night, E-flat, not easily deflated, comes into the bar in a 3-piece suit with nicely shined shoes. The bartender (who used to have a nice corporate job until his company downsized) says: "You're looking pretty sharp tonight. Come on in. This could be a major development." And in fact, E-flat takes off his suit and everything else and stands there au naturel. Eventually, C, who had passed out under the bar the night before, begins to sober up and realizes in horror that he's under a rest.

So, C goes to trial, is convicted of contributing to the diminution of a minor and sentenced to 10 years of DS without Coda at an up scale correctional facility. The conviction is overturned on appeal, however, and C is found innocent of any wrongdoing, even accidental, and that all accusations to the contrary are bassless.

The bartender decides, however, that since he's only had tenor so patrons, the soprano out in the bathroom and everything has become alto much treble, he needs a rest and closes the bar.Wink
Back to top Go down
metalheadbhat
metalheadbhat

humour n rock Empty
PostSubject: Re: humour n rock   humour n rock I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 3:31 am

i think that will b greek for ppl not knowing music theory Embarassed lol!
Back to top Go down
metalheadbhat
metalheadbhat

humour n rock Empty
PostSubject: Re: humour n rock   humour n rock I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 3:44 am

"Hey buddy, how late does the band play?"
"Oh, about a half a beat behind the drummer."

How can you tell when a drummer is at your door?
The knock gets faster.

Whats the best thing to play on a stand up bass?
Solitaire

Why bury guitar players 6 feet under?
Because deep down they're all very nice people..
Back to top Go down
manufredy
Lucid Reality Member
manufredy

humour n rock Empty
PostSubject: Re: humour n rock   humour n rock I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 12:31 pm

Bakchodi a.k.a Thass a.k.a wasted, unconsequential talks!! Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Kshitij_Keys
Lucid Reality Member
Kshitij_Keys

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-07-27

humour n rock Empty
PostSubject: Re: humour n rock   humour n rock I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 7:18 pm

Nikhil.... bar wala faadu tha..... mazaa aa gaya! kahan se dhoond ke laa raha hai saale!!
Back to top Go down
Kshitij_Keys
Lucid Reality Member
Kshitij_Keys

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-07-27

humour n rock Empty
PostSubject: Re: humour n rock   humour n rock I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 7:19 pm

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Back to top Go down
metalheadbhat
metalheadbhat

humour n rock Empty
PostSubject: Re: humour n rock   humour n rock I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 7:46 pm

bas talent talent ki baat hai Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

humour n rock Empty
PostSubject: Re: humour n rock   humour n rock I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

humour n rock
Page 1 of 1