HEADBANGERZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The rock scene @ DCE

Go down 
3 posters

What do you feel about the rock scene @ DCE
Great
The rock scene @ DCE I_vote_lcap0%The rock scene @ DCE I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Very Good
 0% [ 0 ]
Good
The rock scene @ DCE I_vote_lcap14%The rock scene @ DCE I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
Average
The rock scene @ DCE I_vote_lcap14%The rock scene @ DCE I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
Poor
The rock scene @ DCE I_vote_lcap71%The rock scene @ DCE I_vote_rcap
 71% [ 5 ]
We are losers...
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage
Medhavin
Admin
Medhavin

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2008-07-22

The rock scene @ DCE Empty
PostSubject: The rock scene @ DCE   The rock scene @ DCE I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 11:12 pm

Guys.. What do you feel about the rock scene on our campus??

Personally, I feel ashamed of the fact that its nothing but crap. There have been a couple of initiatives during the last year.. but they were more or less on personal fronts...

Its feels nothing but disgusting to realize that we figure no where on even the DU rock scene... Not one single entry to college rock competetions (thats before LR came up..). A pathetic rock show (again, before Overture 08...)

And with ppl coming in from BITS talking crap about DCE ppl not having heard Pink Floyd (yeah... Of all... Pink Floyd....)... watching the rock night videos to find half of the people just sitting and relaxing... and some even doing Bhangra!! This is shit man... Pisses me off completely...

The worst thing is that... its not just about the rock... whole of the music scenario is abysmal...

There are issues with admin ppl (as always..) but what are the students doing on their front??

Its time we understand this... What say... Put in your votes.....
Back to top Go down
http://justbeingmyselfmyway.blogspot.com
akash
Lucid Reality Member
akash

Number of posts : 17

PostSubject: Re: The rock scene @ DCE   The rock scene @ DCE I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 12:55 am

leave to rock scene...here the overall music scene is very average.. due to lack of events and awareness. The prolem here is not with the numbers but with the lack of organising events.. the musical society (so called) is very lazy in doing the things . Things have to b organised properly so make it a sucessfull journey for dce in terms of music.
Back to top Go down
Sam
Sam

Number of posts : 66

PostSubject: Re: The rock scene @ DCE   The rock scene @ DCE I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 1:19 am

i agree wth ^^^^...th overall music scene in our clg(lets strt callin it "our clg") sucks...majority of em r bollywood types....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The rock scene @ DCE   The rock scene @ DCE I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The rock scene @ DCE
Page 1 of 1