HEADBANGERZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

rock movies

Go down 
+2
Sam
metalheadbhat
6 posters
AuthorMessage
metalheadbhat
metalheadbhat

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2008-07-22

rock movies Empty
PostSubject: rock movies   rock movies I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 1:33 pm

u must watch 'school of rock' starring jack black. must watch.
then u may switch to the rock documentary "metal: a headbangerz journey" i hop i hv nt written wrong, hav i manu sir??
Back to top Go down
Sam
Sam

Number of posts : 66

rock movies Empty
PostSubject: Re: rock movies   rock movies I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 2:14 pm

school of rock to sabne hi dekhi hogi...thnk of sumthing else....try "little nicky"...freakin awsum movie fr metal heads...end of th movie me ozzy aata hai...n dus his famous bat-head eatin thing...!!!Very Happy
Back to top Go down
manufredy
Lucid Reality Member
manufredy

Number of posts : 75

rock movies Empty
PostSubject: Re: rock movies   rock movies I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 1:29 am

Abbey nice topic.. I have a couple.. Watch "Rockstar".. And "Almost famous".. both nice decent movies fr a rock enthusiast!
Din watch tht 'little nicky' though.. thnx fr telling..!! And yeah..! Documentaries r awesome!! School of rock yaha aane waale har bande ne dekhi hi hogi.!
Back to top Go down
sunny1989dagar
sunny1989dagar

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-07-27

rock movies Empty
PostSubject: Re: rock movies   rock movies I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 5:50 pm

nice work bhat...well v al mst hv prolly seen school of rock...n dat wahlberg's rockstar is reely gud...
well do u think rock on can do some better....i wish it does get a gud response...gud 4 rock...chalo kuch start toh hua india mein...
i wish its title track was as gud as def leppard's rock on....lol.....
Back to top Go down
Kshitij_Keys
Lucid Reality Member
Kshitij_Keys

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-07-27

rock movies Empty
PostSubject: Re: rock movies   rock movies I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 7:30 pm

Rock On !! hahaha.....the greatest band in india(in d movie) doesnt have a Bassist ! that tells u how much research the movie guys did !! probably the key player was giving bass too lol! . Arjun Rampal and Farhan akhtar recently entered a music store in some mall and signed 2 guitars.Which they were trying to play upside down lol....the guitars have found no buyers yet... Very Happy ... They say the movie is inspired from The Doors.... someone please show them the Door!!
Back to top Go down
metalheadbhat
metalheadbhat

Number of posts : 81

rock movies Empty
PostSubject: Re: rock movies   rock movies I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 7:51 pm

haha.... arre its rock on 2050 in which keyboard player plays bass as well as double bass
Back to top Go down
manufredy
Lucid Reality Member
manufredy

Number of posts : 75

rock movies Empty
PostSubject: Re: rock movies   rock movies I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 11:49 pm

Arrey actually doors did not play with a bassist LIVE... thats y they r taking tht example.! I wouldnt form pre-co ceived notions..! lets wait and watch..!! (though I really doubt tht its'll b too much abt "rock".)
Back to top Go down
ashish.mendi

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-07-23

rock movies Empty
PostSubject: Re: rock movies   rock movies I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 12:31 am

^^^too much to bhul hi jao......hope its somewat abt rock!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

rock movies Empty
PostSubject: Re: rock movies   rock movies I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

rock movies
Page 1 of 1