HEADBANGERZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What can we do...

Go down 
+3
metalheadbhat
Sam
Medhavin
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Medhavin
Admin
Medhavin

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2008-07-22

What can we do... Empty
PostSubject: What can we do...   What can we do... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 11:27 pm

All right... Here is the million dollar question...

How to develop the rock culture on the campus???

This rock club is no doubt the first step in this context... But... Now.. What should be the course of action?? The strategy??

A few of us are already discussing a couple of plans... and so as to gain a broader perspective of things... we decided to ask you ppl for your views...

What do you think to get this done??
Back to top Go down
http://justbeingmyselfmyway.blogspot.com
Sam
Sam

Number of posts : 66

What can we do... Empty
PostSubject: Re: What can we do...   What can we do... I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 12:03 am

well first of all ...lets not jus discuss bout progg/metal/classic rock stuff....im more into punk/pop/nu rock types...i can talk lotsa shit bout thm.... Like a Star @ heaven afro
Back to top Go down
metalheadbhat
metalheadbhat

Number of posts : 81

What can we do... Empty
PostSubject: Re: What can we do...   What can we do... I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 3:36 am

main to fachchho ko pakad pakad k zabardasti rock sunvaunga until they realize rock is heaven.....hehe
2 b serious.... it will depend a lot on fuchchaz. cz they r da ones having incredible energy dat can b harnessed. make rock the in thing. laff at people who dnt know abt rock.
rock lovers appreciate music not just vocals, dont we? Wink
Back to top Go down
Sam
Sam

What can we do... Empty
PostSubject: Re: What can we do...   What can we do... I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 11:19 am

n wen u say rock u mean it to be rock...dont jus go blabbin bout metal....n bout th fucchas...yea yea,...der explosive energy at this time of th yr shud be harnessed in th most efficient way....th time is right ... lol! ....waise how th fuck do u add th signature here...ive edited it in th edit profile section n saved it....[img][/img]
Back to top Go down
Medhavin
Admin
Medhavin

What can we do... Empty
PostSubject: Re: What can we do...   What can we do... I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 12:10 pm

Sam wrote:
waise how th fuck do u add th signature here...ive edited it in th edit profile section n saved it....

I have done it for you this time... Whenever you reply to a post... there are some options underneath the text area... which allows you to choose whether or not to display your signature... globally, you need to set that in your profile...
Back to top Go down
manufredy
Lucid Reality Member
manufredy

Number of posts : 75

What can we do... Empty
PostSubject: Re: What can we do...   What can we do... I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 2:53 pm

@SAM
abbey y r so hyper abt this metal-punk rivalry!! Shocked ! Wen we blab abt metal, u blab abt punk!! fight kya hai!! No-one is questioning ur genre!! Everyone has his/her own taste!!! Smile
@medhavin
And related to the plan.. I suggest u jot down the whole plan of action.. The one we talked about the other day..! After that everyone can suggest accordingly and we can modify it according to the suggestions..!
Back to top Go down
maneetgohil
maneetgohil

Number of posts : 29

What can we do... Empty
PostSubject: Re: What can we do...   What can we do... I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 3:09 pm

@sam...

sahi me bro...chill mar...y gettin so hyper abt ur genre...njoy ur music bro...
Back to top Go down
Medhavin
Admin
Medhavin

What can we do... Empty
PostSubject: Re: What can we do...   What can we do... I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 4:32 pm

manufredy wrote:

@medhavin
And related to the plan.. I suggest u jot down the whole plan of action.. The one we talked about the other day..! After that everyone can suggest accordingly and we can modify it according to the suggestions..!

Point taken... Probably by tonight then... Laughing
Back to top Go down
Nimish
Nimish

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-07-23

What can we do... Empty
PostSubject: Re: What can we do...   What can we do... I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 4:32 am

d only way of developing d culture is to make d fachhas listen to d rock.....................as most of dem ve never heard those heaven sounds................we may start wid by playing d rock music on high volt amp during d dinner tyme...............or may plan to ve a small jam of our clg bands near d hostels.................
its jst a matter of fact of listning to dos sounds................once dey start listing to rock den surely v may ve more rock lovers..........

Stay blessed!!!!!! stay aLive!!!!!1
Back to top Go down
Sam
Sam

What can we do... Empty
PostSubject: Re: What can we do...   What can we do... I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 9:43 pm

oye im tryin to make a poster....if it cmes out nice ill show u ...tab tak ke liye ill keep tryin unitill it comes out nice...
Back to top Go down
Medhavin
Admin
Medhavin

What can we do... Empty
PostSubject: Re: What can we do...   What can we do... I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 9:52 pm

Sam wrote:
oye im tryin to make a poster....if it cmes out nice ill show u ...tab tak ke liye ill keep tryin unitill it comes out nice...

Phaadoo!!!

Waiting eagerly... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Krammer
Krammer

Number of posts : 58

What can we do... Empty
PostSubject: Re: What can we do...   What can we do... I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 10:06 pm

Good going Sam!
But yaar, poster waale thread mein post kar deta yeh Smile
Back to top Go down
http://sixfeetclosertoheaven.blogspot.com
Sam
Sam

What can we do... Empty
PostSubject: Re: What can we do...   What can we do... I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 11:54 pm

poster waala thread bhi hai kya??Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

What can we do... Empty
PostSubject: Re: What can we do...   What can we do... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What can we do...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HEADBANGERZ :: The Chit Chat :: General Discussion-
Jump to: